Hi! Sorry that I've been lazy about keeping this up, but here's another chapter! It's a small one to kinda connect the previous chapter with the next one!
As Hermione beat him for the 98Th, no... the 99Th time at thumb wrestling, he was thinking about something, " 'Mione?" he asked.
"Hmmmm?"
" What are we going to do about Hogwarts?"
"What about it? Ohhhhh! Urrrrgggg!"
"What?! What's wrong?"
" Oh, nothings wrong except the fact that NOBODY would like the fact that we're dating!"
she replied and plopped down on the bed and sighed.
" We could tell them and just have them deal with it," Harry offered feebly.
" That's a great idea!"
" Really, uhh I mean yeah, of course, totally!"
"Thanks so much!" she hugged him, kissed his cheek and said," I have to go study,"
" Wait I'll come with you, I need more help on Snape's potion essay, more like essays." he grumbled to himself.
"OK, let's go!"
No comments:
Post a Comment