" Sugarquill!" Harry said angrily to the entrance to Professor Dumbledore's office. As the door opened, Ron and Harry ran up the steps and pounded on Professor Dumbledore's door.
" Come in," the Professor said calmly.
" We need a dorm change!" Ron shouted.
" Seamus Finnegan just dueled me because he insulted Hermione and I. I won, and he came to apologize, or so I thought..." Harry explained to Dumbledore's bewildered face.
" Only Seamus didn't come back to apologize, he did it to stun Harry, until Hermione cast a silent shield charm and it backfired, I won't feel safe in my bed at night, and neither will Harry, until we change dorms," said Ron.
" I don't know if we can do that yet, but I can call Seamus down to my office and we can talk,' said Dumbledore. As Ron and Harry nodded, Dumbledore left them to go get Professor McGonagall, to wake up Seamus.
Please Comment!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment