Hi!

Welcome to my blog, scroll down to the very bottom to read the beginning of my story!!!!

Tuesday, July 7

11- Locked in a Cupboard

" Let's go people! I've got homework to do!" said Hermione. " I'll start," said Draco, surprising everyone. " I hate being in Slytherin, I'd much rather be in Gryffindor. The only reason I hated Harry was because I was jealous and I want to be your friend," he said in a rush. For some odd reason, Ginny could tell he wasn't lying and said," I believe him," Harry looked at Hermione, shrugged, and said, "I believe, what about you Mione?"
" Yeah, I believe, now let's keep going! I guess, my parents are Muggles and I'm an only child and I'm dating Harry. Your turn!" pointing to Ginny." Well, my parents are wizards and I'm the youngest of seven. Oh, and another thing is, my real name is Ginerva, not Virginia. I'm also not dating anyone." She pointed at Harry and he said," I'm an only child, my parents are, I mean were wizards and I'm dating Mione." " Can we get out this way?" asked Hermione going through the back of the room and tried the door, it opened and lead into the library." Guys, over here!"She and Harry stayed in the library to check out books for Homework, while Ginny and Draco left, or so it seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment