That night they had the usual rotine and after Dumbledore had left, Ginny had something to say." Ummmmm... Guys? I've got to tell you something, but you've got to promise you won't tell anyone."
"Promise!" Harry and Hermione said.
"Especially Ron,"
"Ok!" they said.
" Draco and I are dating,"
" I can see how that would get Ron mad, I won't tell." said Harry
" Awwwwww..." said Hermione
"Hermione!" exclaimed Ginny
"Just Kidding!"
" So used your powers yet?" asked Draco.
" I got the whole Gryffindor common room to study this morning, even the Weasely twins." said Hermione proudly.
" I've sensed a lot of people's emotions, even right now!" said Ginny happily.
' Not too much yet," said Harry
" Not at all," said Draco.
The door unlocked and they left, going their seperate ways.
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please comment!
Thanks!
Hey there Katharine,
ReplyDeleteYou are developing quite a new story line for your characters. Who would have thought Draco would turn out to be a good guy? And Ginny's love interest? Very interesting. Keep up the good work.