Hi!
Welcome to my blog, scroll down to the very bottom to read the beginning of my story!!!!
Wednesday, July 29
19- Buzzing
"Have you seen the way she hangs on Draco?" Pansy asks," It's pathetic,"
"I know, it's like we don't even exist anymore," says Crabbe.
"We should go and talk some sense into that boy!" she exclaimed. She stalked over to Draco and Ginny as they were laughing and thought," Immature," and she rolled her eyes but then she flashed a great big smile and said," Hi, I need Draco for a minute," Draco and Ginny looked skeptical, but Draco flashed Ginny his wand and Ginny knew he would be okay.
"Look what do you want? Transfiguration is next and I don't want to be late.."
" Whatever," she said and kissed him while Draco cast Stupify and she fell over and he ran to Ginny, "Do you know what that was all about?" he wondered and she shrugged.
"Anyways I've got to go to potions, I hate potions, no matter who the teacher," she said making a face.
"Hope you survive," he said with a wink.
"Bye,"
"See ya,"
They went their separate ways and she knew that there would be some buzzing about Draco dating her, then kissing Pansy, but she knew that she kissed him because he was talking then she kissed him and when she kissed him he thought, "What the..." So she knew that nothing would sway the fact that Draco wasn't ... " cheating" she hated the teenage words like that. She could already feel the stares and hear the whispers and she rolled her eyes and headed into the dungons for the longest hour of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey I liked this one. . . but u know me I'm a romantic(:
ReplyDelete