Hi!

Welcome to my blog, scroll down to the very bottom to read the beginning of my story!!!!

Monday, July 13

16-Luna's Help

Ron was happily walking to the forest when he heard Ginny and Draco talking. He stopped behind a bush and heard Ginny say," Kiss me," and as they kissed, he jumped out and yelled,"WHAT?!?!"
Ginny jumped away from Draco and said," Look Ron, do you want me to hex you? Cause I know some good ones know. If not, keep your trap shut!" " Why are you kissing my sworn enemy?" Ron whispered frantically. " He's my boyfriend and Harry and Hermione's friend, so chill," she said calmly. " Chill? Chill?! How am I supposed to "chill" when you are going out with my sworn enemy?!" he said not as calmly. " Look, it's my life, my future, and none of your business. So get lost," said Ginny. "Fine!" he shouted and they both stalked off, Draco looking slightly disturbed but more concerned for Ginny. By the time that Ron got to the forest, Luna was getting worried and when he got there she stood up and hugged him," What's wrong?" she asked looking closely at his face." My little sister's dating my sworn enemy, Harry and Hermione don't hang out with me much anymore, and I don't have anyone to talk to that will actually talk back," he spat angrily. " I don't know what to do," he whispered into her hair. " You can always talk to me," she said sweetly. "I gotta go, Quidditch practice. Black Lake at 5:00?" She nodded and he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment