Hi!
Welcome to my blog, scroll down to the very bottom to read the beginning of my story!!!!
Tuesday, July 14
17-Black Lake
All of a sudden it was five, and Ron was down at the Black Lake. They were talking and the topic of Draco and Ginny came up and Luna said,"Draco isn't all bad, he's just jealous of Harry and is power hungry. He'll be good for her, trust me," she said sweetly. She kissed him and he kissed back. " What's on your mind?" she asked sweetly, "I was just wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade this weekend with me," he said, more of a statement than a question. " I'd love to go with you," she said calmly, though her eyes were joyful and excited. They walked down to the Great Hall hand in hand. "People are staring," she said. " I don't care," he said calmly, and kept walking. They grabbed food from the Great Hall and left to go eat by the Black Lake they went their separate ways and they dreamt of each other that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment