"Sirius!" Harry said happily as he saw his Godfather's face pop into the fireplace.
"So, what was so important that we had to talk, ummmmmmmm... face to log?" Sirius said laughing.
"Be serious Sirius!" Harry said irritably.
"OK totally serious, now, what's going on?"
" Look Draco Malfoy, Ginny, Hermione, and I are direct descendants from the four founders. Us combined is the only way that we can destroy Voldemort. We..."
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"So, what was so important that we had to talk, ummmmmmmm... face to log?" Sirius said laughing.
"Be serious Sirius!" Harry said irritably.
"OK totally serious, now, what's going on?"
" Look Draco Malfoy, Ginny, Hermione, and I are direct descendants from the four founders. Us combined is the only way that we can destroy Voldemort. We..."
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
" Keep your voice down! No one knows but Dumbledore, us four, Ron, Luna, and you! Tell the order and that's it. We have powers to do this, Draco- speed, like a lot of speed, Ginny- read minds and read emotions, Hermione- can control emotions, and I have unnatural strength. Crud, I'm gonna be late to dinner, Bye!"
"Owl me!"
"Owl me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment