The foursome was on the train home for Christmas Break and they were talking when all of a sudden Ginny said," You have to swear that you won't tell Mum that Draco and I are dating,"
"Promise," they said in unison. "Good," she said content. " Platform 9 ¾!" the train conductor yelled. Harry and Hermione said, Merry Christmas!" to Draco and got off the train. Draco and Ginny exchanged presents and decided to open them now. Ginny gave Draco a package of Weasley merchandise and when she opened her gift she gasped, it was a silver charm necklace with a Gryffindor lion and Slytherin snake on it, with gems on each one ," It's beautiful," she whispered,"We got to go!" Draco said urgently. They grabbed the luggage they had brought home and swiftly left the train with the few stragglers that were still on the train. " Love you," he thought directly to her," Love you too," she whispered in his ear as he walked down the steps of the train. Everything was good until they had gotten home. Mrs. Weasley turned on Ginny and asked," Are you dating someone, by the name of Draco MALFOY!" "Yes," Ginny said stubbornly.
"He's bad!" she exclaimed
"No, he's not!"she yelled back
"Mrs.Weasley, Draco isn't that bad of a guy," Hermione said convincingly.
"Ha, like you would know!" She spat.
"Mum, he isn't bad! Don't try to calm her down, Hermione," she muttered.
"As for THAT! Ginerva Weasley, you are only 16!"
"I'm almost of age, Dumbledore told us!"
"So you are going to play that card huh?!"
"Yes I am, anyways, I'll be safe I'm going to be with Harry and Hermione, speaking of them, where are they?" she asked as she ran up the stairs.
She found Harry and Hermione hiding from Mrs. Weasley and yelling furiously at Ron.
"Why did you tell her?!" Harry exclaimed loudly.
"Mum has the right to know," he said defending himself.
'but hearing from me might help!" Ginny said furiously.
"Oh, yeah? Well I challenge you to a duel,"
"Fine," she said tossing her head back.
"Wait, what are you going to duel for?" asked Hermione skeptically.
"Me being right!" they said in unison.
"Five minutes, the Quidditch pitch, who's your second?"
"Harry," they both said in unison.
"Like I'm going to fight for you," Harry said to Ron,"Ginny, I'll be your second,"
"Percy then, I'll go ask,"
"He said yes," said Ginny thinking hard.
Cliffhanger, maybe now you will comment! : ) Sorry, but I need comments!
Keep writing Katharine...You're doing great!!!! I want the next chapter so I know what happens!!!! Love the cliffhanger idea :)
ReplyDeleteHey there Katharine,
ReplyDeleteIf you love writing don't let peoples lack of comments deter you. You have a great imagination and you seem to enjoy what you do. My only suggestion is that you keep up on your personal poems. Harry Potter is good but he isn't the only thing you could write about. I love it when you write about your view of the world. I really like your use of interesting vocabulary in the Hary Potter stories. Hope this helps.
Love you Gramma