Hi!

Welcome to my blog, scroll down to the very bottom to read the beginning of my story!!!!

Wednesday, January 13

24-Poor Ginny

~~~~~In my story there are wand "apps" you could say that you could have Ollivander put into your wand such as cooking apps, phone/calling apps, and more so I'll most likely be using those through out the story!~~~~~


As he slipped out of the room, he dialed Draco's wand number and waited while it got his signal, to his luck Draco picked up..."What's up?"asked Draco. As Harry filled him in on what just happened he cursed so loud Harry had to pull the wand away from his ear. When he finally stopped, he asked a flurry of questions,Is she okay?, What happened to her, What happened to the blood traitor? Harry said,"Ginny's fine, Hermione's turned into some sort of a Madame Pomfrey. Ron's broken some bones that Hermione has refused to heal and has gotten some nasty bruises that Mrs.Weasley won't heal either, when they fixed Ginny's broken ribs and bruises in an instant. She has some bruises and won't be able to move around for two days while Ron won't be able to go to Hogwarts until two weeks after term starts though." "Excellent!" he interrupted. Harry heard his Dad ask,"Who are you talking to?" and Harry heard him lie, " Just a friend from school, seems like Pansy, you know Parkinson and the blood traitor Weasley got into a nasty fight with Weasley barley getting to walk away!" he said happily. "Why?" "I'm not sure, he only got there when the duel had started." "Oh... well get off the phone, we're going to Disapprate in just a moment," "Yes father, I'll call you back!" he said to Harry. "See ya," Harry said back.
Five minutes later
"Harry, I want to call Draco but Hermione won't let me move, so will you hand me my wand?" Ginny asked. "Yes, but I want to tell you that I informed him on what happened, and you might want to wait, he's with his father and seems he hasn't quite broken the news to him yet, he said he'd call me back in just a few minutes, you can talk to him then if you like," "That's all right, I want to tell him that Mum said it's okay and that I must really like him, and that I told her that he's nothing like his Dad," she said with a loving look on her face. "Oooooookay..." he said and she punched him in the arm. "GINERVA WEASLEY!!!!!! How many times do I have to tell you not to move!" Mrs.Weasley and Hermione say at the same time. Harry felt a buzz on his leg where his wand was in his pocket,"Excuse me I think this might be Draco," he answered it,"Hello?"

1 comment: