Hi!

Welcome to my blog, scroll down to the very bottom to read the beginning of my story!!!!

Saturday, January 16

25-Draco's Thoughts

This is the end of chapter 24 and chapter 25 in Draco's point of view! Enjoy!

Harry picked up the phone, "Hello?" "What's up with Ginny?" "Well, one sec...okay... Mrs. Weasley said that if you can make it, you could come over to see her, as long as she doesn't move when she sees you," "Why?" "Well, she's fine but Hermione and Mrs.Weasley won't let her move for at least 3 hours as she's been a good patient," "So I just need to get away from my father and I'll be over there in maybe a half hour," "See you then!" I snuck away from my room and the watchful eye of our house-elf to talk to my Father. "Father, I was wondering if I could possibly go see someone," "Who?" he asked. "Pansy... ya know, Parkinson? She got in a duel with one of the blood traitor Weasleys and wanted to tell me about it," I shrugged. "Fine, but be back by 6:30, your mother has guests coming over,"I backed quickly out of the room and ran to my room. I grabbed my Nimbus 2001 and hopped on it, jumping out my huge window. I soared like a rocket to the Weasleys and ran to the door. I knocked on the door and Harry opened it. I put my broom by the door and walked with Harry through the kitchen and found Ginny laying on the couch. We started talking and soon Hermione was downstairs with us and we were all laughing and having a good time until Ron walked in. More like hobbled I stood up while Hermione and Harry stood in front of Ginny, as if they were protecting her. Ron asked," What are you doing in my house?" The look in his eyes was loathsome. Ginny stood up and nobody forced her down now."It's my house too ya know," she said, her eyes like daggers. I sensed there was gonna be a fight and I was not going to be tangled up in that. I slowly made my way over to the table with Ginny's wand on it and picked it up. I slowly made my way to her side. I placed the wand in her hand and she nodded at me. I retreated slowly and their wands were suddenly pointed at each other. The war was on.

2 comments:

  1. Draco Malfoy chillin' in the Weasley residence...?
    Looks like the plot is definitely getting crazy! Good chapter! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're writing again!!! Good chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete